Sunday, March 2, 2008

Birthday Celebration - 41!!!!!

Scott, the girls and I went "cavin'" on the Saturday before my birthday. It was neat, but WAY scary. The entrance to the cave was really slippery, and as caves go, it was pretty dark. Slippery and dark are not the funnest things.
On Sunday, my family came to visit and we all went on a picnic to Catalina State Park. Mom's potato salad and Susan's Fat Emma cookies were to die for. LOVE them both, and I was so happy that we were all together on such a pretty day. We DID end up sunburned. Look at PJ in his cutie glasses! Man, that kid's going to be taller than all of us in a year!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jackie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU - HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR ANNIE - HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I have so missed you in the blog world. Sheesh. I was going into withdrawls.

I will be there on Tuesday - can't wait. I am going to see if Lori will come along for the ride. She has had a terrible time with the hand.

angiedunn said...

Happy Birthday girl!!

Kits are with Jackie...have a great weekend!