Thursday, July 2, 2009

Television

I LOVE watching tv. I relish the time when nobody is home, and I can watch a Lifetime movie, or a Clean House marathon, or, don't even get me started, What Not to Wear. Scott and I would usually agree on an episode of Ghost Hunters in the evening by way of compromise. He would not have to watch anything on the Style channel, if I didn't have to watch anything on the Hitler (er...History) channel.

Well, my friends, we have been without a direct tv connection since June 8, and, you know what? It hasn't been THAT bad. You see, we had new shingles put on the roof in preparation for the solar panels, which are now up. The dish will go back up eventually, but I must say that escaping from SpongeBob Squarepants, Drake and Josh, et. al. has been quite a relief.

No comments: