Sunday, August 16, 2009

Just a few things...

1. Sophia has started Fall Ball (that would be softball). I am glad to assist in cultivating this interest, yet the time commitment is rather daunting: two (probably 3!) practices per week and double header games every Saturday...and sometimes Fridays. I'm sorry; I didn't realize we had "hit the majors."

2. Sonja is enrolling in dance classes. This girl is gonna require a close watch! She very much enjoys the "hootchie" look (how do you even spell that?!), though she doesn't REALLY know that's what she's sporting. The outifts that strut, and I do mean S-T-R-U-T, out of that bedroom are a sight to behold.

3. I finally broke the 150 lb. plateau AND I purchased a size 10 pair of pants. Yes, they do fit. Those numbers have not been in my life for quite some time. I even weigh less now than the number on my driver's license.

4. Yoga might be making a difference. I don't FEEL as knotted up/tense/anxious/andlet'sjustfaceitpissedoff as I used to.

5. Scott's newest book is out and is apparently selling well. If you want to read about standardization in fisheries, this is the book for you.

1 comment:

Rob and Sara said...

How many people can say they weigh less than the number on their driver's license?! Impressive! You look great :)