Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Uh oh.

2009, where did you go? I cannot believe it is December 2nd, y'all. That whole thing about how time passes more quickly the older you get is true, I guess, huh? Remember when you were a kid, and "older" people couldn't remember how old they were? I thought that was RIDICULOUS. Now, I am that lady. Bra straps that slide off my shoulders, bifocals, chin hair, the whole shebang.

Sheesh.

In other news, I have made approximately 60 Christmas cards to send to my amazingly lovely friends and family. I make them every, single year, you know...and I never send them. This year, I'm going to actually buy stamps...and probably get them in the mail BEFORE Christmas.

Happy December!

1 comment:

Hezstone said...

I LOVE and MISS you so much...You make me laugh! So sad I didnt' get to see you and the gang on Saturday..I was moving out crap from my extra room and put in a new queen bed..Yay! Anyway-Merry Christmas dear friend..xxoo
Do you think you will be this way in the near future? Let me know if you do??