Thursday, April 1, 2010

Thankful

This is Scott. You guys know him. He's, like, the best guy ever. I love him SO much. He was involved in a serious accident while working out last Friday. He suffered a subdural hematoma and a maxillary sinus fracture, and we spent the weekend in ICU at University Medical Center.

I am thankful for his imminent recovery, his slowly restored memory, the amazingly wonderful nurses who cared for him. I am grateful for the friends who've prayed for him, who have brought us meals and taken care of my sub plans so that I can focus on him.

He's going to be fine, and I am one lucky girl because of that.

1 comment:

Jackie said...

OMG I just read about this! Are you okay? What can I do to help? As Heidi would say Holy Hannah!! Sending lots of prayers your way>!!