Friday, January 25, 2008

Day 1 of the Pedometer

So, there's this big fitness campaign at my school right now, and a bunch of us signed up. You earn points for keeping track of your steps, water you drink, the amount of veggies you eat...you know, healthy choices. In the end, the points can earn you a t-shirt. We got the pedometers today (for free), and we immediately put them on. I've been checking mine all day. Here's me: "1500 steps! Wow! Good for me! Woo, hoo!"

Then I went to the bathroom. Going to the bathroom garnered me 13 steps. No, not walking TO the bathroom. GOING. yeah.

15oo steps isn't so impressive now, is it?

1 comment:

angiedunn said...

i have a pedometer too...when i wear it i totally get overly obsessed with checking it...it's sorta funny! yay for healthy choices...perhaps i'll bust mine out tomorrow!

ps: thanks for the nice compliments o' my pages...(: have a happy weekend!