Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Sarcastic Snowman and the Hovercraft

Yes, dear readers, the title speaks true. We have created BOTH of these works of genious in our very own home. Sonja's project, the "sarcastic snowman" turned out quite nice. It is clearly spouting sarcasm because his sign says, "Oh, Sure!" But...to be quite certain that noone would misinterpret his comment, we added a little sign that says, "I'm sarcastic." :)




Sophia's science fair project is a hovercraft. She and Scott made it; the dang thing can lift over 300 pounds! It's just a circle of wood, some plastic, electrical tape and staples...and a leaf blower. It's pretty cool. I did not ride on it because then I would have had to reveal my weight. We're not talking driver's license weight, people! It's for science, so I'd HAVE to be honest.


1 comment:

Jackie said...

How can one kid be sooo lucky to have a dad as a scientist! Sheesh what an advantage. I hope she wins. I know she would win our Science Fair!!