Thursday, May 21, 2009

Oh my...

THIS is good. You might be asking yourself, "Ann, how in heaven's name did you manage to watch tv two nights in a row, and NOT have to watch the Hitler channel or SpongeBob?" It's a mystery, my friends. I got the first DVD from Netflix, and I'm thinkin' I might have to just buy it. Not sure I can wait for the USPS.

Now, this series is WAY racier than the books. Lori, you cannot under any circumstances watch this show! It would freak me out to no end...like when you're a kid and you realize how exactly you got here. ew.

2 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Ann that is so funny. I am in Yuma and my sister in law just bought the series is it that bad.
I was kinda wantin to watch it.
I miss you

Annie said...

DON'T DO IT, LORI! Seriously, it is WAAAAAAYYYYY more...uh...intense than the books. I watched three hours of it today. eek.

I did finish the 9th one. Really good. I don't know why I love them so much.