Sunday, May 31, 2009

Picacho Peak

We climbed Picacho Peak a few weeks ago, and WHEW! that's a tough one--had to use cables and stuff. This is the only picture in which I am not flipping off my husband for dragging me up there. :)
School's out, the last two DVDs of True Blood have arrived, and we're headed to HI on Tuesday night. Should have some snorkeling and volcano pictures soon...maybe even a few where I'm NOT "saluting" my dear husband.
I hope my scrapbooking bffs are ready to get together soon. I'm having withdrawls!!!!!

3 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

lookin good my lady! Your boyfriend probably deserved the salute at the moment hehehe. Miss you a bunch! Have fun in HI i am so jealous! Love you

Vickie said...

Wow Annie, your life is really hard right now, out of school, watching your videos, saluting the man, and then having to go to HI? I hope you will be o.k.
You look so great and I am glad you are doing well. Wish I could fly to a.z. and be a bff and do a little scrappin.
vickie

Jackie said...

I am SO ready!!!! When? Let's make a date soon!!

By the way more jealous of the new body than the HI thing!!