Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Seriously? I'M A LOAFER?!!!

http://www.blogthings.com/whatkindofshoeareyouquiz/

You Are Loafers
You are confident, powerful, and successful.
Hard working and business like, you always dress and act appropriately.

You are consistent and a bit conservative.
You aren't really susceptible to trends, although you always dress well.

While you tend to be formal, you know how to adapt to your surroundings.
So are professional at work... but more laid back when your with your friends.

You should live: In a huge city

You should work: In a competitive field where you can rise to the top

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Totally amazing - the qualities it describes are so you, but loafers? Where do stilettos fit into this category, as those are your shoes of choice :)

Jackie said...

Update - I am a freaking clog. What the heck is that about? I had a hard time with the questions because I could live in birks, crocs, flip flops or tennis shoes. Yes, even at school!!

Annie said...

A CLOG?! What traits did they list for you, Jack? With regard to mine, I was actually wearing red stilletos at the time I was pronounced a loafer.

Go figure...
:)