Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day "Cards"


We were trying to think of something other than $$ type items for the kids for Valentine's Day, and we decided that the gift of time would be the best for all of us. Then we can do things together, as a family.
I made Valentine coupon books for the girls. Inside, there are coupons for $5.00 in scrapbook supplies, an evening of scrapbooking, homemade ice cream sundaes, movie of your choice (even one of them there kissin' movies!), skip dishes one night, bike ride.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

I am so jealous!! Can I be your step daughter? I hope the girls like them, I know I would. I was the lame mom, I didn't get the kids anything. I don't think they understand the day yet :). I hope your first married Valentine's is a lovey dovey one. Give Scot a kiss for me :)

Annie said...

Happy V-Day, Jackie! The girls were SO excited this morning when they saw their little flowers. We're giving them the coupon books tonight. I hope they like them! I'll let you know how it goes.

Give the babies and The Enforcer a kiss right back for me!