Monday, February 23, 2009

A little wonderment...

Question: How long does it take one's loving and wonderful mate to get rid of all the little, tiny, disgusting bits of soap left in the soap dish after one's loving and wonderful mate has opened a new bar of soap?

Answer: 17 days...so far

We're at a stand-off, my friends. Of course, the stand-off is only in my head because my loving and wonderful mate doesn't really care that the little bits are festering in the soap dish. I look at them every morning and think, "You, little bits, deserve a final resting place, a place where you no longer have to serve the bits and pieces of others."

Didn't there used to be some kind of miracle item from Ronco (is that the right name?) that you put all the bits in and they somehow melded into a big bar again? I need me one of them.

No comments: