Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Dear Cellphone

I'm sorry it had to happen so suddenly. Well...it probably seems sudden to you, but I've known for quite some time that this moment would arrive.

No...no. It isn't YOU. It's me. I just, well, I need more from you now, and I just don't think you have it in you, you know? You won't hold a charge, you won't text; don't even get me started on the ringtones. You have served me well, dear phone. On all those long drives between Phoenix and Tucson, you were there. (I told myself I wouldn't mention the roaming charges and dropped calls.)

So...I went to Verizon last night. I KNOW. I KNOW. Verizon? How obvious. How typical. I might as well have picked one up at the mall, right? But I did it. I did it, and it's over. I bid you farewell, little Samsung. You will not be forgotten.

HELLO, SEXY LITTLE LG WITH TEXTING. :)

4 comments:

Vickie said...

You make me giggle. Congrats on the new phone and I may talk my man into taking me to see Australia.
You are such a beautiful gal Annie, keep up the hiking, but for Heaven's sake enjoy life!
Vickie

Jackie said...

I am sooooo proud that you can now text!!! Yeah you LOL

TTFN

BFF

Jack

Lori Villarreal said...

WooHoo I syour # the same now we can talk all the time! Love ya

Hezstone said...

You know what, I have had it with my Mr. Cell..and have been thinking of stepping out on it, since I said "I do" last oct. I was hanging out at the phone-club, got a little tipsy with the shopping buzz and took IT home and committed without finding out more..so disappointing. I find myself late at night, online, looking at other buttons..chatting the possibilities of how I would feel to be with "another"...I am just simply unsatisfied..glad to know I am not alone.will let you know what happens next. LOL