Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sabino Canyon - Seven Falls hike

Scott and I hiked Seven Falls on Saturday--just a "little" eight miler. It was fun, but this post isn't about the hike.

It's about the ohmyhellwhathappenedtomybody panic that has set in. How did I let this happen AGAIN? I gotta get some cushion off that frame, girls. Remember back when I was hiking Thunderbird Mountain? Remember? I looked great, but more importantly I felt great. My self-confidence was high, and I felt I could accomplish anything. I think that is how I was able to meet Scott. I was "open" to everything, and I felt I was worthy of attention.

It is embarrassing that so much of my value is tied up in my weight. Why do we do that? Why did I chow on a Cafe Rio salad like someone was going to take it away? I don't know, but DAMN it was so good! :)

The key is exercising. I know that. I've got to find my motivation again. Maybe a poster size copy of this photo will do it!?

2 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

you are so funny. I dont know why we put so much emphasis on the body but it is redick! just as long as we are exercising we should be fine . dont be so hard on yourself! love ya

Vickie said...

I have one word of advice Ann, TO HELL WITH EXERCISE! Meerry Christmas!
Vickie