Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Hello, skinny jeans...

Or perhaps, more appropriately, goodbye bigfatlardassjeans. It's time my friends, and the hiking has recommenced. Since embarking on my life of wedded bliss, I have put on a few pounds. Dr. Fit and Sexy (aka the scientist) is a wonderful cook, and I have been enjoying the fruits of his labor without much labor on my part for quite some time now. Very soon, I will need to slice up the size 8 dresses in my closet to make one big dress that accommodates my girth.

I do not know why I am beginning this journey now--the time of year when the lefse and cookie press cookies roam freely in my fridge, the time of year when home-baked goodness abounds.

It may seem a puzzlement, but the next post will contain a picture that is worth 1,000 words...or 30ish pounds.

5 comments:

Hezstone said...

WHATEVER!! Tis the season..you are beautiful..eat some cookies..
Not that I want to be Christmas satan..LOL...but come-on! tee hee

How are you? I miss you..all extra 50 lbs and all..xx I am glad I have your blog now..so I can keep dibs on you..your the best!
Love, Hez xx

Lori Villarreal said...

You are so funny. You are a beautiful woman does this mean no Cafe Rio? So glad you are re-joining blogdom. I love ya

Annie said...

Cafe Rio SALAD is ok, right?! RIGHT?! I'm so on for Rio on the 22nd.

Vickie said...

Eat some cafe rio for me.
Vickie

Annie said...

As long as I don't have to fart for you, too. That's asking a lot, Vickie.

Seriously.