Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Australia

We saw Australia this weekend. SO romantic...like old fashioned romantic. I was teasing Scott that, perhaps, there wouldn't be enough killing in this movie, so I bet him dinner that I'd ask the ticket seller if Australia or The Punisher had more killing. I did, in fact, inquire about that very thing. The young lady at the counter said, "Hmmmm. Prolly Punisher 'cuz I saw this one guy's head get totally chopped off." She didn't blink an eye.

Ok...so I lied about the picture being on the way. Not only am I fat...I'm a lazy liar. Just picture me a little tiny bit bigger than Nicole Kidman, and you'll have a mental picture. It'll be an inaccurate picture...but you'll have one. :)

Can you Zonies believe how cold it is right now? I can't remember the last time it was actually chilly ALL DAY. I am using that for an excuse not to hike. Just today.

That's ok, right?

1 comment:

Lori Villarreal said...

I want to see that movie. I am glad you liked it , now maybe I can get Perry to take me. Can't wait till the 22nd.