Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


What a lovely quiet day I had here in slowly-warming-up Flagstaff. Scott took the kids for a hike in Sedona, so I had several hours of crafting time. I brought supplies to only make cards, so thank you cards are on the way (as soon as I buy stamps!) and I even addressed by Christmas cards. Yes, I am late this year. SCOTT EVEN HAD HIS DONE ON TIME! What the H is going on?! I attempted to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 1, but couldn't figure out the DVD player in this condo for the life of me. Instead tuned in to a Bones marathon. I'm now hooked.
Anyway, a nice day was had by all. Well...at least by me. :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I was doing the Bones marathon with ya!! I have watched it since the beginning!! I love Booth, but I am really really liking Sweeds or whatever they call him!! We need to set a scrap date soon!!! I am losing it!!