Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guinea Pig

All right. I'm not so much a big fan of the guinea pig. We have one in our our home now, and Scott keeps saying, "Come on...you gotta admit it's kinda cute."

Uh, no. That I cannot do. It looks neither cuddly nor cute. Did you know they make little, tiny harnesses and leashes for them? Ya. Do you think the guinea pig enjoys walking on a leash? I'll provide the answer: NO SIR. The other night I saw said guinea pig (Charlie) being dragged through the kitchen while his little guinea pig toenails scratched away at the tile. I sent him a telepathic message: "give up, little man. Just let it happen."

I think I heard him screaming...

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Did anyone tell you they stink too?? I had two in my classroom - I thought they were two girls - uhm NOT - as one day I came to school and there were babies!! I am sad for you!!

Annie said...

Nobody had to TELL me about the stink!!!! :) I figured that out on my own. At least we only have one, so there are no chance for babies!

Hezstone said...

LOLOLOLOLOL....okay that is HILARIIOUS..You are so dang funny!!