Thursday, January 8, 2009

Not a good week...

1. Started Weight Watchers. Nuff said...
2. Found a new chiropractor. Eventually, I will feel better, but right now I feel worse.
3. Dental work yesterday has now rendered me unable to eat raw veggies...hence my SERIOUS Weight Watchers induced hunger pangs.
4. Back to work after two weeks off. :(
5. A canker sore the size of a Lego has sprouted on my tongue.

All of these events equal a pretty grumpy Mrs. B. It is time to regroup and count my blessings, of which there are many.
1. I'm feeling nearly waiflike after 4 days on WW. I mean it.
2. My posture brace, soon to arrive in the mail, will help me "reposition my stress" and stand up straighter...so they say. :)
3. Scott is making YUMMY catfish and sour cream sauce for dinner tonight--8 points for a TON of food.
4. Scott says WW is making a difference. I don't care if he's lying; it's nice to say.
5. Back to work after two weeks off. :)
6. Lots of fun pictures to scrapbook (maybe SE on MLK day, gals?) from our trip to Flag.
7. Over 1/2 way done with my work day.
8. Reading A Tale of Two Cities with my students now.
9. Fully into the Sookie Stackhouse vampire novels.
10. Seeing my folks on Sunday.

2 comments:

Hezstone said...

Sorry you are having a bad week. I love reading your posts! Good on ya for WW. If I wasn't on a financial diet, I would probably doing it too..LOL.

Lori Villarreal said...

Ann,
Good for you! How ironic I just bought the first book of that series. we are so sisters