Monday, January 12, 2009

Losin' it...

After one week on WW, I'm down 4 lbs. I am happy. After my visit to the chiropractor today, perhaps I'll be running...and losing even more.

Truth be told, I'm kindasorta a little bit glad that Doc told me to hold off on the exercising last week. Shhhhhh... :)

Something I found out AFTER I dined yesterday: Olive Garden's wonderful, plentiful, allyoucaneat salad contains 27 grams of fat PER SERVING. No wonder it's so damn good. I consumed more points in salad than I did in my entire flippin' entree!

Happy Monday, friends! XOXO

2 comments:

Lori Villarreal said...

Ann,
Ya the resturaunts hide points and fat in their food. Then when you get home and find out how much is in them you want to punch someone.

Jackie said...

This is the reason you need a phone with internet access, then you pull up Dotti's right then and there!!

I hope to see you soon!!