Thursday, January 1, 2009

In other news...

Then (2006)- I even wore a bikini on this trip, AND I FELT GOOD ABOUT IT! I maintained this weight until mid 2007.











Now (2008) - No, I have not trapped a small child in my pants. This is me...now. I know the coat's a little puffy, but most of that puff is me. The only item still fitting? The boots.


Things is gonna change, my friends.

I keep talking about how I look, which, truth be told, is very important to me. I want to like the way I look again, but even more important is my health. What the H am I thinking when diabetes and heart disease are in my family history? I cannot eat like my husband (who, incidently has lost 20 lbs since we married...bastard), and I have to make my exercise time a priority.


Sooooo...looks like Weight Watchers has busted out a new plan. I'll combine that with Jillian kicking my ass 20 minutes every day and hiking. I'm gonna feel great in my 42nd year of life, y'all. That's a fact.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I am with you on this too! I am suppose to rise early Saturday and go join with a friend from school. Okay, rejoin! But I am waiting until Sunday to start. Can't eliminate beer on a game day!! Go Cards!!

angiedunn said...

You were cute in 2006, and cute now, I say.

Jillian is where it's at...she's hardcore.

Good luck & I shall join you, post March-birth.

Happy New Year!

Hezstone said...

Ann...you make me laugh so hard. I need to jump on the battle of the bulge too. So we will see what we can do. we should do weekly check ins..let me know the "new" program. xx