Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Seven lbs gone! :)


I started running with my new friend, Yuri. He doesn't yell at me like Jillian, and I'm getting a good workout. Plus, he's got a great accent; he says "ootside" and "aboot" instead of "outside" and "about." It's cool because the intervals are timed for me, and he tells me when to run and when to walk.
I must say that the positive affirmations sometimes make me laugh a little tiny bit.
Alas, I don't have a gas-inducing recipe for your enjoyment. I'm still recovering from the cheesygassygoodness of the soup.

1 comment:

Hezstone said...

WAy to go!! You are my inspiration..why don't I start weighin myself and report to you..oh great training one?
Where did you get this cd..sounds good..
I hit my maximum weight this morning-GREAT (*sarcasm) NOT!!..the scale has to come DOWN..no more UP..aaaaaahhhhhhh! For once I wanna be like everyones 401K..dwindling daily...ha ha ha.